Join a Global Network of Hope
Open the door of opportunity for a young person hidden by poverty.
Through year-long strategic, holistic programming, Hands Offering Hope surrounds young leaders with instructors, mentors, and supporters from around the world to help them move forward in their dreams.
The students we serve are empowered by a global community — one that includes you.
As a monthly Hope Sustainer, you are a part of this global network of hope. Your monthly gift will encourage, equip, and embolden young people all year long. As students build their futures, lead their communities, and walk through difficult challenges, you will be alongside them every step of the way.
Yes! I want to be a Hope Sustainer.
Making an Impact
For the last six years, Hands Offering Hope has walked with remarkable young leaders, helped them discover their dreams, encouraged them toward their goals, and listened as a friend and mentor to the challenges they face. With a fierce, unwavering commitment to the young people we serve, we have seen incredible transformation in how they see themselves and their ability to impact their communities.
Right now, students are leading a comprehensive COVID-19 Emergency Response. In this incredibly difficult season, your support empowers young leaders to serve their families, their peers, and their most vulnerable neighbors as they navigate the severe food security, health, relational, and economic implications of the coronavirus.
Moving forward, your monthly gift will create opportunities for students all year long. With your partnership and support, we run year-long programs including:
- The Summer Institute — a 4-week intensive program that opens up students’ eyes to their futures
- The Michael Lotito Fellows Program — a second-year professional development program designed to introduce students to best practices in pursuing a career in whatever they choose
- The Winter Conference — a student-led weekend featuring speakers from across Mexico and around the world
- Leadership Clubs — year-long programs at high schools in Kantunilkín, Chiquila, San Angel, and Solferino
- Institute Junior — a summer program for elementary school students that fosters creativity, vision, and confidence
- Men and Women’s Summits – these day-long conferences in the summer brings students face-to-face with professionals from a variety of backgrounds for an empowering and engaging leadership summit experience.
As a Hope Sustainer, you will be a central part of the Hands Offering Hope community. We offer programs all year long, including our Summer Institute, the Winter Conference, and student-led leadership clubs throughout the school year. To keep you updated on what is happening in Mexico, you will receive:
- A quarterly email newsletter and impact report
- Invitations to quarterly community calls with our student leaders in Mexico
What day will my monthly gift be charged?
You will be charged each month on the same day you signed up to be a Hope Sustainer. For example, if you sign up on the 17th, your card will be charged each month on the 17th.
How do I cancel my monthly gift?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your monthly giving. You will receive a cancelation confirmation email.